We help organizations meet their goals and strengthen the free software movement by providing consulting in online technology strategy, by building and customizing high quality software, by training people and by speaking at events.
We use design justice principles to help your online presence meet your goals and make real world impact.
- Analytics training
- Content governance
- Content strategy
- Content operations
- Social media strategy
We build with proven software that gives you power and control over your website and online presence.
- Constituent Relation Management (CRM) development
- Content migration
- Drupal development
- Django development
- Donation optimization
- Search engine optimization (organic SEO)
- Social media integration
- Website and CRM security
- Website maintenance
- Website performance tune-up
- Website upgrade
We use and contribute to libre software whenever possible, creative commons license our documentation, and work under an open organization model.
We mentor and teach, building on your existing expertise.
- Custom one on one mentoring
- Introduction to Drupal
- Drupal module development
- Drupal migration
- Online security
Learn more about opportunities to receive training from Agaric.
We share our knowledge and promote free software by speaking at events.
- How to Participate in the Digital Commons
- Effective Funding and Governance for Free Software
- Ethics in Technology
- Free Software = Free Society
- Solidarity Economy
- Cooperative Development
- Artificial Intelligence and Surveillance
- Personal Power
- Drupal - Community and Technical