IndieWebCamp is a movement dedicated to growing the independent web, or IndieWeb: a people-focused alternative to the corporate web. The movement is called IndieWebCamp because it is built in large part over an on-going series of two-day camps. At these camps and online, the community emphasizes principles over particular projects or software— any web site can be a part of the IndieWeb. Here's how to take a first step into the IndieWeb with Drupal.
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8