Martin Owens is a committed programmer that lives for making great code that helps people. He fully supports the Free Software philosophy and likes to publish online as much of his own code as possible. Martin hopes to work for a company where his talents can be used to make great products for users, where he can be stretched and encouraged to learn new things as well as being able to commit to the wider open source landscape where possible.
Recent blog posts
- Doing links on Drupal 8
- Boston Collaboratory School - Mentoring Horizontally, Up, Down and Sideways
- Start contributing to Drupal
- Migration from WebTestBase to BrowserTestBase
- Help kick the door for new contributors to Drupal back open (and get credit for it)
- Adding Bootstrap button stylings to Drupal 8's action links and node links